Thursday, August 17, 2017

Buzzing By

Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a card that I made with one of the recent freebies from the Inspired By Stamping newsletter. 


I took a printout of the freebie and cut it to 4" x 5.5". I colored the image using copic markers. I used Y38, Y35 for all the flowers and bees, E59, E57, E53 for the hive and the wood, C3 and N0 for the wings of the bees, YG63 and YG61 for the leaf and YR31, Y00 and C3 for the bird. 



I took a brown cardstock panel of size 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered the colored panel on top it and adhered it on to the top folding A2 card base.

In case you have not signed up yet, check out this sneak peek of the freebie for Aug 18 newsletter. You can sign up on the Inspired By Stamping website here.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a great day.

Submitting this to:


6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I love this, think I need to sign up...xx[aNNie]

SD pooja said...

I loved it !

cotnob said...

A super card, such a beautifully coloured image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julie Koerber said...

What a darling image! Love the way you colored it all up and brought it to life! Glad you played along with me for this week's Hues to Use! :-)

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a sweet image and I love how you have used it, the sentiment is brilliant !
Many thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

sanpiseth40 said...

I like your site and content. thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
ผลบอล