Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a Birthday card that I made with Inspired By Stamping stamps.


I used the flower bouquet from the Summer Bouquet stamp set and stamped it repeatedly with Distress Ink Antique Linen on watercolor paper. I watercolored the image with Distress Inks. I used Seedless Preserves for the flowers, Crushed Olives and Peeled paint for the leaves, Scattered Straw for the pollen and Antique Linen for the background. I stamped the sentiment Birthday Wishes with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I inked the edges of the card base with Seedless Preserves before adhering the panel on to it with the Brutus Monroe Glue.


If you want to see a video of me watercoloring, please check this video that I did a few weeks earlier.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a great day.

Submitting this to:

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

WOW FACTOR BERINA this is just super beautiful and the colours are 'magical' in my eyes. xx
[aNNie]🎄

brenda said...

How very pretty Berina, always love seeing your floral creations, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More Flower Power challenge.

B x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Berina, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

This is such a pretty CAS card Berina, loving the gorgeous flowers and that amazing colour combo too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Linby said...

wow another gorgeous make by you for our challenge, thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! what a lovely CAS card, the colors are so soft and your no line coloring is gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Daniela said...

Wow, another wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Shona Chambers said...

My goodness, your watercolouring skills are spectacular!! This is such a beautiful one-layer design and the way you coloured the flowers really brings them to life. I really like the colour combo too, so pretty and feminine. I'm so glad you shared this with us at Happy Little Stampers!